Re: [AD] Rewritting set_gfx_mode (was: GFX_WINDOWED)

[snip - rewrite of set_gfx_mode]
>There is already Laurence's pending patch to merge, or at least to discuss.
>I specifically like the new behaviour it introduces for GFX_SAFE: not
>entirely relying on GFX_AUTODETECTed modes.

If we don't merge it yet, then I can rewrite it at a later date to fit
with the new system, so it is one less thing to worry about.

As to the rewrite: it is a good idea, but I would suggest making some
more fundamental changes so that it is easy to add new drivers. Some
sort of driver registration system would be pretty useful.

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx
                http://www.lwithers.demon.co.uk/