Re: [AD] blit() bug in win2k using gfx_directx_win

On 6 Apr 2001, at 9:35, Eric Botcazou wrote:

> > The first seemed to work, but when I right-clicked outside the
> > window Windows rebooted. The second works great!
>
> Ok, but that's very very strange !
> May I ask you to test this last one ?

I think I messed up something in the lib before recompiling with
fix1, although I have no idea what. When I recompiled the lib using
the original version of iblit32.s, I managed to freeze Windows. So I
erased my Allegro dir, and started from scratch using all3935.zip,
testing all versions of iblit32.s with these results:

original: crashes when I move mouse pointer away from highlighted
menu title
code disabled: doesn't crash, but mouse sprite and menus are not
drawed/erased properly
fix1: works!
fix2: works
fix3: crashes just like the original