Re: [AD] Fullscreen/windowed mode autodetection

> About Allegro crashing after a few mode switches, this happens also if you
> never use the new X11 fullscreen driver, so the problem is not there; gdb
> told me the it is on _xwin_write_line()... Could it be that this is another
> gcc optimization bug?? I have the infamous Mandrake 7.2 installed... (can't
> wait to get the 8.0, and I hope they fixed the problems!)

I think it is.  When I took off the optimization in blit.o, everything worked
perfect.  Your patch works great for me as well.  Can we please get these
patches in the CVS?  I think they deserve to be in there.  :)

> PS: I made the DGA 1 fake windowed driver to be detected as a windowed
> driver... I don't know if this is the right thing to do, but it seems
> reasonable to me; what do you think?

Yeah, that sounds good.  I wouldn't pick it first though (I don't know if you
do, I use DGA2).

--
~StoverTech~
Benjamin Joel Stover