Re: [AD] [WIN] some patches

At 12:28 01/04/01 +0200, you wrote:
I've attached 3 patches for the Windows port that have been floating around
for some time (must be applied in the specified order):

- ddraw3.zip: lets Allegro run with the DirectX 3 (Win 95 version) runtime
libs (see my previous message dated 03/26),

- wdsound2.zip: adds input routines to the DirectSound driver. This is an
original work from Nick Kochakian, modified by Javier to make it more
compliant with the input API.
The input routines requires DirectX 5 to compile and to work, so that
Allegro won't compile with the DirectX 3 SDK anymore.
But, thanks to the COM interface, there is no problem with the dll loader
and the playback routines do still work under DirectX 3.

- wkeybd.zip: fixes NumLock and CapLock leds behaviour. Must be tested under
Win2k though.

I've also attached a patch that adds some lines to the todo file.

committed