Re: [AD] Setup broken in CVS..?

Vincent Penquerc'h <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > The setup utility of the CVS version seems to be broken. If I click on a
> > button, then its function executes correctly; however, once the function
> > is finished, it is executed again and again and...
>
> i've tweaked the update_dialog function maybe more than one month ago,
> to better deal with mouse events.

That's not it.  The problem appears to be the MSG_END patch (the
latest change to gui.c).  I haven't tried to figure out which part
of setup it breaks yet, but it's probably in update() somewhere.

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.psynet.net/tjaden/
LUB (lub), n.  The small deposit of spinach that lodges itself between