Re: [AD] Bug with make compress?

From: Sven Sandberg <ssven.geo@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Mike G." <thebestprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxx>
CC: conductors list <>
Subject: Re: [AD] Bug with make compress?
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 09:47:04 -0800 (PST)

Mike G. wrote:
> I've noticed that if you try to run "make compress",
> make complains that UPX isn't set in the
environment.

Yup, that's a bug, and here's a patch that fixes it. I
renamed Allegro's environment variable UPX to
UPX_PROGRAM, since the program upx uses the
environment variable UPX for other purposes. I also
expanded lib/*/all*.dll to lib/msvc/all*.dll etc,
since the windows version of upx doesn't understand
that wildcard.

Yes, I forgot to mention that.

Sven