Re:[AD][WIN] DirectSound sample looping bugfix

Isaac Cruz wrote:

> >I'm not sure if I announced this publically, but I resolved the issue of
> >JGMOD awhile go.  I believe it was the MSVC optimizer's fault.  I wish I
> >had a better way to debug this since I don't know assembly (maybe those
> >who fixed the Allegro setup program bug under the MSVC optimization can
> >assist?).
>
> Please don't crosspost
>
> Have you tried compiling it with service pack 4 of MSVC?

Argh...  I swore I retyped in the right address.  Now I have no idea
which mailing list this came from and since I have no trash folder or
sent messages record...  I hate remotely acessing my email...

Anyways I thought I said in the original message that installing the
latest service pack (which is SP4 now) had no effect.  If I didn't say
it, I meant to.

Gillius