Re: [AD] About the Win2k Bug

I would argue against merging it, from the sole basis of saying "if it ain't
broke, don't fix it." I haven't looked at the code to see what kind of speed
benefit you might get merging the threads. Even so, separate threads allow
for better support for SMP and as was said earlier, do separate the code. If
the threads have the capability to wait for their specific events, then
merging them makes no sense whatsoever (if the mouse thread could use a
WaitForMouseEvent() blocking call, then merging the threads makes little sense
but much sense for separating that thread).

Also, let me know when the problem is "supposedly fixed" in the cvs. I'll do
a cvs update and make a package where I can test the program on a Win2k system
but I'd rather not apply all of the individual patches on my system when I
don't have 2k.

Gillius