Re: [AD] More screensaver probs

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001, Eric Botcazou wrote:

> Here's a patch that should fix the two glitches in the scrsave.c example.

committed. i'm going to test this one too later today.

although not related. i was thinking about moving the files in mactests and
wintests into tests/win and tests/mac and update docs and makefiles
accordingly. while this seems unimportant it does make the directory tree look
cuter. ;o) also i'll have a look at the xwin driver to see if i can
successfully implement some XAA stuff. no promise...

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
"Linux is keyboard friendly. I don't smash it like I used to with Windows."