Re: [AD] mouse pointer colors

Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Peter, did you see that the mouse pointer is now entirely black in the demo
> game ?
> It's obviousy related to the modif you made into gui.c some days ago.

Oops.  We can fix this by:

- calling set_mouse_sprite(NULL) after setting the palette and
making this official behaviour;

- reverting the code back to original, so mouse colours will be
messed up for anything except Allegro's palettes;

- putting in special case code in palette sets to check if the
current mouse sprite is the default and adjusting it on the fly if
so.  I don't like this option.

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.psynet.net/tjaden/
ZIMETER (ZI me tur, a unit of measure), n.  The last four of five inches