[AD] Incentive for adding support for user scanline renderers

Here's an incentive, I think it may be possible to make scanline
renderers that use OpenGL.  Basically I could add this to More3D my
using a RENDER_GL tag in m3d_Draw() and using OpenGL to draw triangles.
 The biggest problem will be textures since OpenGL requires you to
"bind" textures I would have to change the lib slightly to
automatically bind textures as they are used.

:-)

Tom