[AD] P3D bug I think I figured it out

I looked at my More3D demo closer and it looks like scanlines are being
swapped...

In my current demo I have an alpha texture mapped cube and a LIT cone
behind it.  When I switch to RENDER_P3D I see part of the cone (and the
black background beside it) come thru on the face of the transparent
cube.

HOWEVER, when I change the alpha'ness of the cube (i.e make it blend
more with the backgroud) the messed up scanline blends more too.

SO, I think the scanline type source data (i.e the texture) is being
overwritten somehow.  Since it keeps the alphaness and polytype
association.

I hope that helps.

Tom