[AD] Sound problems

Eric B, Robin Burrows, and I have been looking more into the problems I've
been having with the sound problems with JGMOD and nkmod.  Neither program
works on my machine for many mods in any driver mode.  Robin tried to fix this
and sent me a fixed version.  I ran it and it worked perfect.  He sent me his
old unmodified version and it worked PERFECTLY.

A ming-compiled JGMOD with an MSVC DLL works perfectly under all drivers (well
sometimes I hear a minor pop or click occasionaly with DSound driver).  My
MSVC version fails under all drivers.  I discussed this with Eric and he
confirmed -- the MSVC compiled DLL and winjgmod I gave him failed on his
system -- don't know if it was in the same way though but I'll guess it did.

My system is:
P3-500mhz
SB Live audio
MSVC 6 Enterprise, SP3