Re: [AD] set_window_close_state and _hook patch

Ben Davis <ben@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here is a patch that adds the functions to Allegro:
>
> int set_window_close_state(int enable);
> void set_window_close_hook(void (*proc)());

Committed, sorry about the delay.  As discussed, it's now
`set_window_close_button'.  Also, I changed it return -1 on error,
instead of 1, to fit in better with install_sound, install_mouse,
etc.  The doc now mentions "-1" explicitly instead of "non-zero".

Oh, you really should try compiling your code before diffing.
Whoops, I really should take my own advice..

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.psynet.net/tjaden/
KROGT (kraht, chemical symbol: Kr), n.  The metallic silver coating found