[AD] show_video_bitmap() doesn't wait vsync with NVIDIA detonator drivers

Arrrgggh!!!!
I'm programming a CastleVania style game, the games uses page-flipping, but the function show_video_bitmap() doesn't wait vsync in Win9x/NT with NVIDIA detonator drivers, I have tried the drivers in a NVIDIA RIVA TNT and a NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 and the function still doesn't works. show_video_bitmap() works the same as request_video_bitmap(). I have tried my RIVA TNT2 (an ELSA ERAZOR III agp card) with the old manufacturers drivers (from ELSA not from NVIDIA) and show_video_bitmap() works perfectly.
Is there any way to make the function show_video_bitmap() to wait vsync with de detonator drivers that not be putting an vsync() before show_video_bitmap() (it's a lot slower, the game looses various frames).
Please help me.