RE: [AD] Sound Streaming

*>
*> There was talk of providing custom mixers for the user. This would come
*> under that category. AFAIK all sound drivers (except maybe
*> Micro$41t DirectX
*> mixer) use two buffers in the same way as audio streams, so this could be
*> the protocol.
*>
*> Opinions?

Would that be a lot of work? Are you able to do something like this? I am
not familiar with the structure of Allegro's sound architecture. Maybe I
will do the change myself when I really start this project sometime in the
future...

Jörg