[AD] cross compile helper script.

i was thinking about removing makefile.djx and makefile.mgx and replace them
with a script that does the job better. as tom made me realize those
files are too simple now and if i add all the missing targets (docs, lib
etc...) the files will be unneccessary big. wouldn't it be better to add a
xmake.sh script that sets up the neccessary environment variables depending on
the chosen platform and then runs make $* ?
in other words: pass through the commandline parameters to make...

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
"Linux is keyboard friendly. I don't smash it like I used to with Windows."