Re: [AD] [WIN] allegro_message change of title

I agree. I figured that the fact that Allegro didn't put my window title up for the popup dialogs was because Allegro wasn't able to do that (because design made it too hard or something). The message windows should definately use the window title you give the program at LEAST instead of the executable name. It would be better to be able to pick what the title will be as well for each specific message.

Gillius

Eric Botcazou wrote:

Hello, I've changed the allegro_message under window to show the title of
the window set by set_window_title()
Since the window title by default is the executable name, allegro_message
after this message will by default as well use the executable name as it
was doing

IMHO, this should be the regular behaviour.

oops. i missed out a little thing
use this one instead

Works for me.

--