Re: [AD] New function (blit_gouraud)

tom st denis wrote:

> --- Bob <ohannessian@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Pardon for asking, but what's wrong with draw_gouraud_sprite() ?
>
> Hence teh name "sprite".  Mines doesn't do masking.

So how about using the draw_gouraud_sprite code, and only removing the
test for masking? (unless you are already doing that, I haven't really
been foloowing).
Also, could we use the pre-processor to generate one form the other?
This would at least cut the code in half.

> (and I have added RGB shading ones too).

RGB shading? You mean, like draw_lit_sprite()?

--
- Robert J Ohannessian

"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (My CS teacher)