Re: [AD] patch

--- Bertrand Coconnier <bcoconni@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> tom st denis wrote :
> >
> > --- Bertrand Coconnier <bcoconni@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > It works OK for me.
> >
> > So will it be included in the WIP35 release?  (Just wanna know if I
> > should keep that in mind when it's released).
>
> I think so. Now, we just have to wait for the conductors to apply
> your
> patch. (This may take a few days so be patient :-)

No problem.  It's my first "contribution" to the lib so I am bit
anxious :-)

BTW sorry for being rude the other day.  I hope you guys keep working
on the 3D routines (really want lit transparent stuff, ya I know it's
alot ptex/atex none/zbuf, mask/nomask = 6 * 5 modes = 30 routines but
it would be really cool).

Tom