Re: [AD] 3.9.34 release date?

On Tuesday 09 January 2001 21:07, Ben Davis wrote:

> Anyway, my point is, it would be nice to create CVS
> snapshots that contain ordinary files (like a normal release). Is this
> possible?

snapshots have been available from my homepage for some while. theese have
been prepared the same way normal releases has but since they are taken from
cvs there is no guarantee whatsoever that they will even compile.

i agree it's about time to release a wip soon. so if there's no objections
let's try to release a new wip by the end of the week. in the meantime we
should try to fix known problems (i only know of the dga2 one, if you ignore
the mac port) and wait with applying patches that are not bugfixes. well,
it's up to either michael or george to do the actual release... there's not
much i can do.

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
"Linux is keyboard friendly. I don't smash it like I used to with Windows."