RE: [AD] [GUI] Error using MSG_IDLE

> > do you mean if (msg==MSG_IDLE) ?
> > if not, then it's probably stack overflow.
> yes, i meant if (msg == MSG_IDLE)
>
> what do you mean by an stack overflow? i mean, why should that happen?

infinite recursion, as MSG_IDLE is always true, but since you meant
(msg==MSG_IDLE), as I thought, it's not that.
one thing to keep in mind is that MSG_IDLE messages are send *very* often,
and your program just might crash after two hours in normal behavior, if,
for instance, your MSG_DRAW code leaks memory, etc, etc.
You're exercizing the drawing code a whole lot more when drawing on idle.

--
Lyrian