Re: [AD] Display switching

> It looks like I'd only need to call _save_switch_state() and
> _restore_switch_state() to toggle all video bitmaps, but guess what? It
> doesn't work. If I do a _save_switch_state() on switch out requests, the
> programs crash with a read fault on blit() (for example) when switching
> out from them, and this means the line pointers weren't pointing to a new
> temporary memory bitmap. Am I right?

I don't know the first thing about that so I'm writing what the reading of
src/dispsw.c make me think of:
- Is the switch_mode variable correctly set ?
- Did you register all the video bitmaps with _register_switch_bitmap() ?
- Can the BeOS-specific acquire_bitmap() and release_bitmap() functions be
safely called after a switch out ?

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx