Re: [AD] DJGPP build patch

> > I'm a little bit sceptical because ./fixdjgpp.bat works flawlessly !
> > It seems that Bash expands the wildcards in an unexpected way.
>
> when no files match, it may pass the * as is ...

I think the problem lies in the ... (3 dots) wildcard: 'utod' seems to
expand it as 'current directory and all sub-directories' while Bash treats
it as '..' (2 dots), meaning of course 'parent directory'.
(And I tested: under Bash, in the /allegro directory, NEVER enter
utod .../*.* !!! It killed my io.sys file in the root directory).

--
Eric Botcazou (ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx)
Web Site: http://www.multimania.com/ebotcazou