Re: [AD] WIP 3.9.34 ISSUES

Will do.

One other thing... under Windows 2000 (and this didn't seem to happen on my
home machine, but did on both mine and my manager's machine at work), it
seems like keyboard input gets 'stuck' on the second or so key that gets
pressed... this key never lets up again, I usually have to kill the app. I
noticed this in some people's games using earlier WIP versions of Allegro as
well.

Paul Pridham