Re: [AD] [GUI] Error using MSG_IDLE

if this helps you, it's what's shown if i do run program, switch-out,
switch-in (then crash)

warning: sys_switch_in
warning: AMNESIA or PAUSE mode recovery
warning: mouse_dinput_init
warning: clipped updating mode off
warning: mouse device was lost
warning: sys_switch_out
warning: AMNESIA or PAUSE suspension
warning: acquire mouse failed =  (80070005)
warning: sys_switch_in
warning: clipped updating mode off

and the same when it doesnt crash
warning: sys_switch_in
warning: AMNESIA or PAUSE mode recovery
warning: mouse_dinput_init
warning: clipped updating mode off
warning: mouse device was lost
warning: sys_switch_out
warning: AMNESIA or PAUSE suspension
warning: acquire mouse failed =  (80070005)
warning: sys_switch_in
warning: clipped updating mode off
warning: AMNESIA or PAUSE suspension

note the only difference is that the ok one runs AMNESUA or PAUSE suspension
after switching in (when it's missed after switch in, it crashes)