Re: [AD] changing GFX_XDFS name

> Would anyone be against changing GFX_XDFS to GFX_XDGA_FULLSCREEN?
> There's really no reason for the constant to be limited to four
> characters like the config file IDs.  And we don't need to worry
> about backward compatibility (I introduced it in a WIP release).

That would be a great thing IMHO.
As we're here, what about changing the ids too? Under Linux/X all the driver
ids were beginning with a "X", but that makes little sense to me. Ok for the
XWIN driver, but for me it would be better to see the drivers list as follow:

XWIN -> XWIN
XDGA -> DGA
XDFS -> DGAF
DGA2 -> DGA2
DGAS -> ?

This would be easier to understand for a person modifying the config file of
an Allegro program. About the last one (DGAS), I'm open to suggestions.
I know changing ids may be a bad thing, but I felt like I had to say this...

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx