Re: [AD] Added: DirectSound audio capture!

> I've added audio capturing support to the directsound driver for the
< windows portion of Allegro. I've tested it, and it works! :)

> There are just a few things that may need to be ironed out over time.
>
> I've attached the modified wdsound.c, which (I think) is based on the
> latest WIP.

I've made the diff file against the 3.9.33 WIP; only few changes will be
needed to make it fit into the CVS code.
I've also asked the author for some minor clarifications.

--
Eric Botcazou (ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx)
Web Site: http://www.multimania.com/ebotcazou