RE: [AD] Small demo fix

On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, Ben Davis wrote:

> Exactly. As Peter Wang suggested, we might decide that GFX_SAFE should just
> return non-zero on error like everything else. I'm certainly happy for this
> to happen - if you can't be bothered to write your own error detection,
> you're (just a tiny bit) lazy :-)

Programmers are supposed to be lazy ^_^

Anyway, I give up all objections I had to this.  Hopefully, there are not
to many existing programs that would crash and burn if this is changed.

--
               The Phoenix -- The Artistic Intuition Company
 Runica * Phoenix Quake * Caelius * Zen-X * Mirror Reflex * Infinite Realms