Re: [AD] polygon3d patch - and small mixer patch

Uhm... it's been 5 days since I posted two patches, one for the polygon3d()
function and one for the mixer. I'm wondering why they haven't been
applied - especially the mixer, as I know the poly3d one was controversial.
If there is a reason why they haven't been committed, please tell me - also
I may be missing some crucial e-mails. Outlook's fault :-)

Note that the poly3d patch does not only alter texture alignment (the
controversial bit) - it also fixes a bug to do with coincident vertices.

Also note that, if the poly3d patch is to be applied, it will have to be
fiddled a bit. See my last e-mail for details.

If you need me to repost and/or redo the patches, please don't hesitate to
ask.

Ben Davis