Re: [AD] Documentation update patch (`const')

Laurence Withers <lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> apparently, _farsetsel requires an integer argument but is being passed
> a pointer (?). Anyway, I simply put the relevant cast into place, so
> here is a one-line patch:

Committed.

Laurence Withers <lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In SourceForge is a patch which updates the documentation to reflect the
> `const' qualifiers throughout the code. Also, the file
> allegro/docs/const._tx is no longer useful, so it might as well be
> removed.

Committed.  `const._tx' is still around for the time being, as it
still seems useful to me (after all, the API has changed from 3.1).
Or is it horribly out of date and incorrect?

BTW, anyone have opinions about the patches I posted on SourceForge?
They were posted here some time ago, but got forgotten, so I wasn't
sure about committing them.

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.psynet.net/tjaden/
A witty remark proves nothing.