Re: [AD]AN IMPORTANT ERROR Mac port of allegro - sources

On Sun, 10 Dec 2000, ronaldo hideki yamada wrote:

> Sorry for all the  first macallegro.zip contains errors I believe already
> correct this. My commpress utility have added resource Fork not data Fork to
> zip
> Who need an single file as  src/mac/macallegro.c can get at
> <http://sites.uol.com.br/r.yamada/allegro/src/mac/macallegro.c> all others
> files can be get this form

ok, the main merging is now done. you can get the updates
from CVS. if you don't have CVS and are interested in checking out the
power-mac port i've put up some files on my homepage:

http://hstokset.n3.net/archive/macallegro.diff.gz (diff against 3.9.33)
http://hstokset.n3.net/archive/macallegro2.diff.gz (diff against cvs)

http://hstokset.n3.net/archive/allegro_20001208.zip
http://hstokset.n3.net/archive/allegro_20001210.zip
(these are unofficial before&after snapshots of cvs)

please base any future updates on the mac port on either cvs or the
allegro_20001210.zip distribution so that changes are easy to merge.

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
"Linux is keyboard friendly. I don't smash it like I used to with Windows."