Re: [AD] Font type field added

>This patch adds a 'type' field to the FONT structure. This allows
>external programs to know if they should cast the vtable for color or
>mono fonts, or something else even. I hope I didn't forget anything.

Please don't apply this patch; the idea is that you check the value of
the `vtable' parameter. This is done throughout the Allegro code; for
instance, tools/plugins/datfont.c, line 85:

    if(f->vtable == font_vtable_mono) {

Similarly, you can check for font_vtable_color.

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx
                http://www.lwithers.demon.co.uk/