[AD] Mouse (DOS and WINDOWS) patches

Well, as Gregorz Adam told me, I'm sending these patches now to the
conductors list.

The dos one is a patch for the int33 speed function. Because the standard
speed in allegro is 2, 2 and the standard speed used in function 15 is 8,
16, my old microsoft mouse book say cx should be mul by 4 (2 * 4 = 8) and dx
by 8 (2 * 8 = 16)

The windows one is a patch to solve the fullscreen mouse speed problem, not
it goes at a decent speed. The shame is that mouse_setpeed won't work
because windows mouse speed is only set in the control panel. We cannot use
DirectInput for these task because DirectInput, as the DirectX say, will
totally override the "stepspeed" (when a number of mickeys per sec has been
reached, the mouse doubles, or tiples, or etc its velocity), making it not
going slower at slow speed, but yes slower when moving at slow speeds. That
patch uses at told before the windows mouse cursor (afaik the only way to
get that so important acceleration)

Well, that's all. Hope anyone cares about these patches

Thanks