RE: [AD] Bug in clip3d_f() / polygon3d_f()

Here's a new patch which *should* update both files at the same time - see
below.

I asked Peter Wang how to make a patch to update multiple files. He said:
> 3. Else you can probably do this, while in the allegro root
>    directory:
>
>       diff -u src/file1.old.c src/file1.c > tmp1
>       diff -u src/xyz/file2.old.c src/xyz/file2.c > tmp2
>       cat tmp1 tmp2 > mypatch.diff
>
>    (i.e. create them separately, from the same root directory, then
>    concatenate them all into the one file.)
>
>    This one is untested, but should work.  You just have to make
>    sure that you can apply the patch in one go, so all the relative
>    paths must be the same.

This is what I did. The only difference is I used "copy tmp1+tmp2
poly3d.diff" instead of cat. However, I couldn't apply the patch - it kept
saying it couldn't find the files. I suspect this is because I was using the
wrong command line with patch. I tried removing the "OLD" bit from the old
filenames in the patches, and it made no difference.

I was doing:

C:\DJGPP\ALLEGRO>patch -i poly3d.diff

If it is the case that the patch is fine and my command line was wrong,
please commit this patch and tell me what I was doing wrong.

Thank you,

Ben Davis