Re: [AD] todo/whishlist for 3.9.34

>the point here would be to allow someone to link only the unicode part,
>without linking to the whole Allegro library, I think. I sometimes find
>awkward to #include <allegro.h> in files where I use only the unicode
>text routines :)

Then create an allegro/unicode.h, #include this from allegro.h, and
ensure that none of the unicode routines use any of the other allegro
routines (ie. unicode.c won't cause any other files to be linked). Then
link with the Allegro lib, and only the code from unicode.c will be
linked with your app.

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx