[AD] Last CVS bug #4

Profiled library does not compile under Linux. If you run the following
commands :

$ autoconf
$ autoheader
$ ./configure --enable-profprog --enable-proflib
$ make depend
$ make
[...some stuff...]
rm -f lib/unix/libapdat.a
[...GCC keeps compiling...]

[...then crashes : ]
gcc -L/usr/X11R6/lib  -o tools/dat obj/unix/dat.o lib/unix/libapdat.a
-Llib/unix -lallp-3.9.34 -lallp_unsharable -lm -lvga -lXxf86dga
-lXxf86vm -lXext -lX11 gcc.colorgcc: lib/unix/libapdat.a: Aucun fichier
ou répertoire de ce type make: *** [tools/dat] Error
1

For the few ones who don't speak French (;-) this means the file
lib/unix/lipapdat.a does not exist. This is not very surprising since it
has been removed a few lines before. I don't understand a thing in the
./configure stuff so I just submit the bug and hope someone else will
fix it :-)

	Bertrand.