Re: [AD] Last CVS bug #2

Bertrand Coconnier a écrit :

I wrote :
> As soon as it will be fixed I'll release a patch...

Here it is. This patch fixes the bug Javier Gonzalez mentionned in his
mail. The poly3d code is now even better since values are not truncated
anymore but rounded. The patch also fixes an old bug for PTEX_LIT C
functions and cleans up the scanline functions in C :
- it removes FLAT functions which are no longer needed since poly3d uses
hline
- and GCOL functions for color depth 'better' than 8bpp (GRGB is used
instead)
Finally it makes the clip3d[_f] functions compliant with Z-buffered
polygons. Therefore, the last patch I sent (clip.diff) needs not to be
applied anymore.

	Bertrand