Re: [AD] [WIN] overlay driver improvement

On Thu, Dec 21, 2000 at 10:37:16PM +0100, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> On graphic cards that aren't able to clip overlays (like mine), when you
> make the window run off the edge of the desktop, the overlay surface gets
> frozen until you switch the application into the background.
> This little patch corrects this poor behaviour.

Applied.  It might be worth people checking that I've applied
their patches correctly -- I don't test that the Windows code
still compiles, and I can't test the BeOS code at all.  Heh,
maybe I shouldn't be applying patches to those. :)

I won't be making the new distribution tonight, after all, so
there's time to check this stuff before 3.9.34.  If I'm still at
home tomorrow night and have time then I'll do it then.

George

--
Random project update:
09/05/2000: Libnet 0.10.8 uploaded -- a few bugfixes