[AD] Another GFX_SAFE patch, now the demo

Hi.

Here's a patch which makes the Allegro demo game work on any color depth.
I touched modesel.c a little bit too. BTW, why doesn't gfx_mode_select
wrap around gfx_mode_select_ex? Wouldn't it be 'natural'?

Since this patch shows that it's not so easy to write games supporting
every color depth, I think I'm going to write some functions which given a
datafile convert all of it's BMP/RLE sprites to the actual color depth, so
that you could do something like this in a program:

	set_gfx_mode(GFX_SAFE, 0, 0, 0, 0)
	data = load_datafile ("data.dat");
	convert_datafile_graphics (data, data[GAME_PAL].dat);

Does that look right? Any visible problems with such code?

 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx - http://gradha.infierno.org
 Other web pages:  http://glub.ehu.es/  -  http://welcome.to/gogosoftware/