RE: [AD] 3d routines problems under BeOS and more

> Attached.  Vincent, does this patch do what I think it does, i.e.
> fix the bug, and nothing more?

This patch fixes the problem where double clicking in the file selector
would interpret this a two double clicks, as reported earlier on this
list, I can't remember who.
But i have to say i'm a bit fuzzy about how this double click detection
actually works. I'd really like to rewrite it completely, but I'd
certainly break it all.
In any case, the code as it is now (at the top of the routine) is set
in such a way that it is in addition to the older code. So unless
some widgets send themselves messages in an odd way, I see no reason
why it would break (famous last words).
I hope so, cause I'm gonna be away till early january :)

--
Lyrian