RE: [AD] crash in allegro wip (cvs of today)

On Wed, 20 Dec 2000, Vincent Penquerc'h wrote:
> > You get a sigsegv in linux (I don't know for other oses...) when
> > making a blit() call with a bitmap created in 8bpp (with
> > create_bitmap_ex) to a 16bpp screen.  I attach a modified version of
> > exmem.c to this email which demonstrates the problem.
>
> this is  similar to what Grzegorz had with the grabber, though he
> was using RLE sprites. If this is the same problem, it narrows down
> the possibilities ...

Yes, but I think it was more some strange problem with my kernel, whose
header files are again outdated, because symlinks seem to dissappear on my
system. I will try that again when I boot this 2.4.0.test-12 new kernel I
have been preparing lately.

 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx - http://gradha.infierno.org
 Other web pages:  http://glub.ehu.es/  -  http://welcome.to/gogosoftware/