[AD] new dependencies

I'm attaching here the right makefile.dep files for BeAllegro, for compiling
optimized, profiling and debugging versions of the library. Can someone with
CVS write permission replace the current files with these new ones?
With these files the final user of the upcoming WIP will not have to run make
depend, and this is a good thing as most users ignore it, also because it is
not specified in the readmes. I suggest to put updated dependency files for
all the ports before releasing 3.9.34...

I'm now going to post a patch for allegro.cfg on sourceforge, which erases
the BMID MIDI driver selected by default (sorry everyone! That was my fault),
and also mentions the new ALSA MIDI driver among Linux music drivers (hey
Tom, maybe you'd want to update the docs too? Your driver isn't yet listed
there...)
Still to mention in the allegro.cfg file and the docs are the new Windows
digital drivers.

Happy Xmas everyone!

--
Angelo Mottola