[AD] 3.9.34 release date and ATTN Voodoo3 users

I am determined to get the Voodoo3 flipping working properly, as you know it
works in my Molefest 3.9.33 DLL, I modified it from there to support
triplebuffer, but maybe it broke it. Eric was right about the bug in
EnumSurfaces too :) Because I want to get this all fixed, and not really
over Xmas, how about we have 1/1/2001 as the release date? This should give
me time.

Can someone with Voodoo 3 email me to try out fixes around 27th of Dec,
thanks.