[AD] [WIN] overlay driver patch

While keeping experimenting with the DirectDraw windowed drivers, I found
two little bugs in the so called overlay one:
- at startup, the window's client area size and position are wrong (the
title bar is damaged),
- the driver isn't able to distinguish the 15-bit color format of the
desktop from the 16-bit one; hence, as desktop_color_depth() isn't either
able to distinguish, one can't use the driver in a reliable way on a 15-bit
color desktop.
The fixes are directly copied from wddwin.c; but, as code to handle the
latter problem is now duplicated in wddovl.c, wdwin.c and wsystem.c, it
might be convenient to factor it in a single full-featured
desktop_color_depth() function.

Last, can someone tell me why this overlay driver is no less than six times
faster than the windowed one on my ATI card, according to the puxpixel(),
hline() and recfill() tests of the Allegro test program ?

--
Eric Botcazou (ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx)
Web Site: http://www.multimania.com/ebotcazou