[AD] Some questions

1. Can we compile the C version of the library under Linux ? I did not
see any options to enable "C version" in the help of configure. May be I
missed something ?

2. The profile version of the last WIP crashes while compiling. The
compiler is not able to find the file lib/unix/libapdat.a. Surprisingly
this file is removed just before (`rm -f lib/unix/libapdat.a` is called
a few lines above). Since I don't understand a thing in the configure
file I can't fix that bug myself :-(

3. There are not anymore reports for "applying patches to CVS". I found
them convenient because they allowed to follow modifications of the lib.

	Bertrand.