Re: [AD] WIP is crashing

>There is something wrong with the latest CVS changes... Current 3.9.34 WIP
>crashes under Linux (tried it under XF4) with a segmentation fault. In case
>you want to reproduce the sigsegv, here's the way I did it:
>Open the grabber and load demo.dat; now delete some random items on the
>objects list, and the program will crash...

I'm not getting this under DJGPP (my version is from CVS on 19 Nov, the
only changes between then and current version are all Windows stuff, so
they haven't introduced the crash on Linux).

Can you add some al_trace() calls into the grabber.c (or datedit.c, or
wherever) `delete' routines, and find out where it is crashing? For
instance, you might be able to track it down to ocurring when
destroy_bitmap() is called, or something.

NB: in case you didn't know, al_trace() is like printf() except it
writes to `allegro.log'. More on this in `debugging' in the Allegro
documentation.

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx