[AD] Windows Variables patch

Okay, this doesn't really do anything for Allegro itself, but it does
help writing external drivers (such as AllegroGL, and one I'm working
on now to make Direct3D 7 setup easy)

It basically takes all of the global variables that were in
src/win/wddraw.h, and puts them in allegro/aintwin.h so they can be
exported and used outside of Allegro. I know at least one of these is
really important for windowed mode applications (wnd_windowed) because
without it set, the mouse driver won't acknowledge the window
boundaries. Anyway, it'd be a big help to be in there, and I've
compiled it, ran the test program and some examples, and it doesn't
seem to hurt anything.

-John