[AD] What about BeAllegro?

I was just wondering if anyone is still working on the Allegro BeOS port. It
would be cool to have it up to date as the other ports... Things still missing
are a MIDI driver and a windowed gfx driver (would be cool, but not really
needed)

Another thing: I installed the accelerated BeOS TNT2 driver, and only Allegro
apps now always crash at startup. What's up? With old VESA drivers all was
going nicely...

I'd like to help, but I don't know multi-threading programming, and it looks
like BeAllegro gfx driver uses threads and semaphores a lot...

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx