Re: [AD] What about BeAllegro?

> Wops! I forgot: the last month a new driver came out at BeBits: the "unified
> NVidia driver".

Great, They must not have updated their compatibility list because it
still only listed the TNT2 as the best nVidia chipset.  I'll go ahead and
just run BeOS off my FAT drive and see what happens.  I hope it supports
my network card...

--
               The Phoenix -- The Artistic Intuition Company
 Runica * Phoenix Quake * Caelius * Zen-X * Mirror Reflex * Infinite Realms